Everest Apothecary Digital Presence
Everest Apothecary SEO Case Study
Everest Apothecary (Everest) opened its doors in December 2016. Siarza Social Digital began to support Everest’s marketing efforts in just a month later and was tasked with helping to increase the visibility of the brand, dispensary and Everest’s handcrafted cannabis.
With limitations on the imagery, and soliscitation of the cannabis sales SiarzaSD could publish on social media platforms, we had to create unique strategies to help promote in-store sales and reach audiences without the use of social media advertising.
A rapidly growing cannabis industry meant a long list of competitors in the market for Everest. Setting apart Everest’s digital presence, voice and visual direction also posed another challenge for the SiarzaSD team.
- A strategic content calendar:
- SiarzaSD developed social media posts based on in-store sales and product releases making sure not to include pricing, percentages or words like “sale.”
- Research on relevant third-party articles on medical cannabis health news, New Mexico cannabis law updates, and cannabis culture features were also included. The team also created graphic designs and event flyers that reflected the branding of the campaign.
- A strategic content calendar:
- SiarzaSD captured imagery that showcased products in a setting were used to illustrate how product was grown in all natural soil and under green conditions for the highest quality
- Imagery was also captured of individuals wearing Everest gear and active lifestyle shots for Everest’s subsidiary brands HeyDay and hoodoo.
- SiarzaSD attended key events to provide live coverage social coverage at events Everest took part in including a hemp festival and music festival.
- Snapchat filters were also created and placed at events like Hemp Fiesta to increase brand awareness.
- Staff features were created to help Everest humanize their brand.
- A cohesive look and feel of Everest’s Instagram helped play to their lifestyle brand goals
- Creating a positive online relationship with consumers
- Providing a resource for online audiences
- Blog: Because pricing and THC percentages could not be included on the social content, SiarzaSD created a robust blog updated as often as needed to promote these items. Traffic was driven to the blog from social posts.
- Link.tree: SiarzaSD optimized the use of Instagram’s bio link so that multiple links could be accessed right from the social platform.
- SiarzaSD did regular monitoring of all review sites and responded to all reviews, good and bad, within a timely manner. SiarzaSD attempted to take all negative conversations offline and worked with the Everest team to to direct users to a phone or email to get in touch with a manger on bad experiences.
- Social media monitoring, management and analysis
- SiarzaSD closely monitored user comments, reviews and questions and responded in a timely manner and earn Everest a 100 percent response rate on Facebook.
- Monthly analytics were pulled into reports to show social media progress and identify opportunities to shift and continue on what was performing well among Everest’s audiences.
- Increased store visits
- SiarzaSD worked closely with the team to see how social postings correlated with patient visits
- Special engagements offered through social were used to drive traffic to the store
- Strengthened relationships with customers:
- Responding to all reviews gave patients the opportunity to feel that their concerns were truly heard
- Increased use of social media as a resource
- Responding to all reviews showed a positive image of Everest and their customer service to outside users looking at reviews
- Positive feedback from patients on in-store visits (Insights provided by Everest staff)
- Impressive Growth: Since SiarzaSD began work, Social Media has seen major increases in the following manner:
- 80.43% increase in Facebook followers
- 123600.00% increase in Instagram followers
- 3180.00% increase in Twitter followers
Please note that this campaign is ongoing.
Albuquerque Navy Week 2018
Albuquerque Navy Week 2018 Case Studies Research Solutions: In 2017, The Gallup poll reported that the United States Navy had a 55% favorable rating by the general public. In comparison to the other branches of the military, the Navy placed third in the poll, with
Albuquerque Health Care For The Homeless 2021
ABQHCH 2021 Case Study Case Studies Research Research and Planning SiarzaSD worked with ABQHCH to develop effective ways to execute content for a successful campaign. With the clients, we were able to develop goals, objectives, key messaging, target audiences and secondary research for ABQHCH. We
Somos ABQ 2018 Case Study Case Studies Research Summary: SOMOS began out of a deep, abiding love for Albuquerque. The vision is to illuminate every good thing we know Albuquerque to be, with an eye towards cultivating meaningful opportunities for community connection. Though it was
Rio Grande Down Syndrome Network Buddy Walk
Buddy Walk 2018 Case Study CASE STUDIES RESEARCH Summary: SiarzaSD was tasked with developing a strategic communication strategy that would promote Buddy Walk, Rio Grande Down Syndrome Network (RGDSN)’s single-most impactful fundraiser, and its mission to celebrate Down Syndrome Awareness. Research and Planning: The Siarza
Santa Fe Navy Week 2020 – Video Production
Santa Fe Navy Week 2020 - Video Production Case Study Santa Fe Navy Week 2020 - Video Production Case Study Summary: The Navy Office of Community Outreach (NAVCO) and the US Navy’s Chief of Information (CHINFO) pick 15 cities in the US with a limited
Bernalillo County Behavioral Health Initiative
Bernalillo County Behavioral Health Initiative - Case Study Bernalillo County Behavioral Health Initiative - Case Study Summary: SiarzaSD partnered with the Bernalillo County Behavioral Health Initiative (BHI) to build and conduct digital strategies to increase the exposure of the BHI programs and partnerships and help
Everest Apothecary SEO
Everest Apothecary SEO Case Study Everest Apothecary SEO Case Study The SEO strategy for Everest Apothecary (EA) has been created and executed with the objective of creating more awareness of the brand as well as strengthening the communication between the brand and its current and
Everest Apothecary Digital Presence
Everest Apothecary SEO Case Study Everest Apothecary SEO Case Study Situation: Everest Apothecary (Everest) opened its doors in December 2016. Siarza Social Digital began to support Everest’s marketing efforts in just a month later and was tasked with helping to increase the visibility of the
66 Diner Social Media
66 Diner Social Media 66 DINER SOCIAL MEDIA CASE STUDY The Situation: Throughout 2018, Siarza worked with 66 Diner, a popular casual dining restaurant on Central Avenue in Albuquerque, NM. The Diner holds a special place in the Albuquerque community, and Siarza wanted to expand