One thing that 2020 has shown us all, is the importance of supporting our neighbors and their businesses all year-round.
Traditionally, the Saturday after Thanksgiving has been set aside as a day to shop local and support local businesses so our neighbors can benefit from the upcoming holiday shopping along with the bigger retailers. We have included a list of small businesses that could use your support whether you buy gift cards, shop for the holidays, or even order carry out. Check out some of our clients, friends of the agency, and prominent community businesses below.
Our clients have taught us so much this year about the resilience of business owners and how passionate they are about the community. We always want to do our best to promote their wins, but they could use your support this holiday season.
- 66 Diner– How fun would it be to add great burgers and fries to the mix around your holiday table this year? Support this ABQ icon ! when you order their classic diner fare via carry out, curbside pickup, delivery through DoorDash or purchase gift cards for stocking stuffers!
- Nuvé– Don’t forget to get yourself a little something this holiday! Get your gift cards to fix up your hair, touch up those nails or indulge with a massage from Nuvé Salon.
- Boxcar– This Santa Fe staple has been serving up tasty NM meals and drinks that are to die for. Get your gift cards for later or order to-go this weekend.
- WSNM– Women’s Specialists of New Mexico is also home to Oasis Med Spa. Under the current health orders they are currently closed but you can still purchase gift cards for a later date to pamper the lady in your life.
- Cold Stone Creamery– Did you know that the Albuquerque and Rio Rancho Cold Stone locations are locally owned and operated? Treat your family and friends to a custom creation or purchase a gift card for treats they can enjoy anytime.
Friends and Partners of SSD:
We could keep going on about more of our past and current clients, but let’s spread the love and support to some friends, partners, and neighbors of our agency and team. Even during our current health orders, most are still offering curbside pickup, gift cards, or other ways you can still show your support.
Locally Owned Franchises: